Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7/29-July

Wow, this month just flew by. I haven't posted in awhile. Nothing new to really say. Our dog Twitch was taken to the vet last Tuesday and had an xray of his leg. He had been limping and we were trying to figure out what was wrong with him. They thought he had bone cancer but we just got the results yesterday and he does not have bone cancer. WHEW. Still don't know why he was limping because he's not limping now???????

Anyways, for those scrappers reading my blog, remember my bi-annual retreat will be the weekend of 9/5. If you need a registration form let me know. It will be at Wesley Woods again.

Other than that, no news is good news. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Lea said...

Can I go on a retreat???? I'm so bummed that we didn't get to go to convention. :( 2010!!!!!!

lovinpaper said...

I hear ya. Sounded like they had a really good time.

Sure you can come to the retreat if you want to fly over for it.