So 2 of my cyber friends blog tagged me so here it is:
Where was I 10 years ago-sitting here at the same company (Baillie) working shipping and receiving. Married with one child at that time.
5 things on Today's to do list: cook supper, go to the post office, mark yard sale stuff, get to bed early, and put my feet up and relax!!!! (not in that order of course)
Snacks I enjoy: Salt n vinegar chips, barbeque chips, salsa and chips, dips and chips. Did I mention I like chips?
Things I would do if I was a Millionare: Get out of debt then take an extended vacation to wherever I want to.
Places I've lived: same town all my life!
So if you feel like playing leave a comment and I'll check your blog.
As you can see I figured out how to post a picture but I don't have my camera card to download anymore so you'll have to wait till later for those!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment