I have been so busy lately, just cleaning up things around the house, baking, etc. The nights just seem to be flying by.
I couldn't post anything this past weekend as my computer got a virus. What a pain. Whoever does these kind of things has way too much time on their hands. They need to do something constructive with their time not destructive!!! I finally got that fixed and was catching up with my cyber-friends with my 370 emails that they sent me.
I'll add a picture of my best friend and I at our 20 year class reunion in a little while. I had a lot of fun. Saw some people I haven't seen in probably 15-20 years. I think we all have aged well and all look good.
I'll try to keep up with posting a little better.
Happy Hump-day everyone!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment