Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/10-HOLY COW


I cannot believe it has been since August that I've posted anything. What is wrong with me!! I'll tell you-LIFE. Since school has started it has been nothing but run, run, run. Tuesday school started, trying to get back into the routine of things. Wednesday after work I got my nails done, Thursday got my hair done, Friday I packed up and left for my retreat and didn't get home until Sunday afternoon. Then I had to catch up on lots of sleep but the phone wouldn't let me! Which takes me to a new work week. Now my exercise classes have begun at the YMCA so I'm there Monday and Wednesdays. Taylor starts dance on Wednesdays now. Starting next week Griffin starts flag football. So that leaves me Thursday to get caught up on things and Friday to relax and Saturday and Sunday to do laundry. I'm tired just typing all this and the weeks not even over yet.


Saturday I'm headed to Erie with my friend Karen to a Crop for a Cure fundraiser for cancer. Lisa (the I'm going to pull an all nighter and drive to Erie girl) Mullen is holding the crop and she plans on doing some neat stuff to honor those who have survived or those we've lost from cancer. I'm hoping to finishing my Disney scrapbook this weekend. I doubt that will happen. I've been working on it since January of 08 when we went.


Here are some pictures from the retreat. Enjoy! (I'm having some difficulties getting my pictures uploaded. I'll try more later)

Heather

No comments: