So Here is my first page finally. I actually had everything packed away to start putting things together for the 365 project when I decided to just do it tonight. My husband is watching college ball and I really don't feel like watching TV so what other option is there except to scrap.
On the swirly paper I am going to put the Title 365 in there with my cricut letters and then add another journaling block at the top if I have to. I only have 2 days worth here but it's a start.
I have started to print the other pictures so I can stay ahead of that part of the game and then I will work on journaling boxes and arranging them at the retreat.
The weather has turned yucky as I guess I should expect it should but I am hating the frigid cold temperatures. I don't mind the snow if it would just come down nice and easy instead of the snowy blustery storm we had last night. As much as I hate the cold temperatures, my plan is to take the kids sled riding on the 19th because there's no school and I took the day off to spend with them to do something fun. We'll see if we still have snow by then. We should because I think it's suppose to snow from now till eternity (or at least the next 6 days).
I hope your enjoying the new year and working on your 365 project. Remember one picture at day and putting them in these really easy sleeves make it so much simpler. If your in need of these sleeves, please let me know I will be placing an order in the next couple of weeks.
Have a good weekend everyone!
Heather
2 comments:
Nice snow pictures. LOL. Great start to this project.
Love the header, wow that pic is clear! I also love the first page. woohoo, good start!
Post a Comment