Thursday, April 16, 2009

4/17-A double post


Last night I was in the middle of posting a few future blog posts when my husband starts yelling in a whisper voice "there's a bear, there's a bear-Heather hurry up grab your camera". I am like what the heck. I look out the window and there's a bear in our backyard. Holy MOLY!!! I couldn't believe it. We watched this thing for a little while in the backyard and then my husband scared it away from his deer feeder (seen above) and so the bear went in the woods going towards the road so we all loaded up in the car to make sure it didn't cross the road and for it go back into our yard because I couldn't get very good pictures (as you can see they are blurry). But when we came back into the driveway we scared into the backyard but then we couldn't see because it was to dark. We always have deer and turkeys an occasional fox but a bear!!!!! holy-so we're all now waiting for it tonight-like that's ever going to happen.
Anways thought you would all enjoy the pictures.




This one here he is just coming into the yard.

1 comment:

Sue said...

That is very cool! He's probably just coming out of hibernation and is looking for a quick (and easy!) meal.