So it snowed again yesterday and then again this afternoon. This is my deck. Isn't it pretty?!?!?!?! Now on top of all this white crap we have freezing cold temperatures. This morning we had -8. Tomorrow is suppose to be colder and then Friday is suppose to be a high of 1!!!! Is winter over yet!!! The roads are nothing but ice because they can't put anything down to melt it in these kinds of temperatures. Our road is snow covered but that's good because you can get traction. Where is the main route (Rt8) is nothing but ice. I made Jeff take Taylor to dance tonight because I don't like driving in this stuff. I keep asking myself why I live in PA.
Everyone keep warm this evening!
Heather
3 comments:
Stick some candles in the top of your table and it would look like a birthday cake!
OH MY GOD!!!! I'm wondering why you live in PA too! Come visit me or Sue for some warm weather and sunshine.
Now I understand why our families moved from PA to FL. Sending warm thoughts your way.
Post a Comment