So my retreat went really well. We all thought we were going to freeze never expected so much snow though. Yes, we got more snow. Holy cats did we get snow. Below is the grounds keeper snow blowing the snow away from our cabin. You can't really tell but there was at least 6-8 inches of snow that fell Saturday night. Then we got more Sunday afternoon. Some fell today but not much.
The top picture is our current snow fall. I know I keep posting the same place but then you can tell how much snow we have gotten. TOO MUCH!! I took the kids sled riding yesterday. We had a blast, till my feet got cold. The snow was knee deep where there wasn't any paths. (which would be between 16-18 inches of snow). The roads were awful again today. Icy. Hopefully tomorrow they won't be bad. I am so tired of driving on black ice.
I will post my layouts that I did later. For now you can thank God you don't live in Pennsylvania. Enjoy the pictures.
2 comments:
holy shit you have a ton of snow!!!
The snow on that birthday cake...err...outside table just keeps getting higher and higher! And the chairs are sinking!
Post a Comment